Hi crafty friends!
It’s time for a new challenge over at Addicted To Cas and the code word is patriotic, since I don’t live inte the US I don’t make a lot of these cards but a challenge is always fun!
Our Sponsor is Create a smile and the Prize is 12.50 euro (1 stamp set) to our winner.
Our hostess is the amazing and sweet Jadee and a warm welcome to our Guest Designer for July, the talented Kathy K (The Purple Princess Diaries)
Over to my card, I made a glittery clean and simple card, take a look at the video if you would like to know more!
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to join the fun over at Addicted To CAS! Take care!
Challenges : Less is more, Addicted to Stamps, Happy little stampers, Dies r us
- Stampset – Simon Says Stamp – Sending and Wishing
- Frame die – Simon Says Stamp, stitched rectangle dies
- Star die – Die-Namics STAX Dies-Pierced Star
- Glitter is from Panduro ( swedish craft store ) , but you can find similar here – Martha Stewart Crafts Glitter, 12-Pack
- Versamark ink – Tsukineko Full-Size VersaMark Pigment Inkpad, Clear
- Reprint Silver Sparkle Embossing powder
- Vellum – Silhouette Vellum Paper for Scrapbooking
- Fiskars stamp press – Fiskars 3×5 Inch Compact Stamp Press
- Fiskars paper trimmer – Fiskars 12 Inch SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer (152490-1004)
- Neenah solar white cardstock – Classic Crest Cover Solar White 8-1/2×11 110lb 250/pkg
- 3M foam tape – 3M Double Coated Urethane Foam Tape Off-White
- Embossing powder bag – Inkadinkado Embossing Magic