It’s Thursday and that means that I have a new video for The Alley Way Stamps to share with you. I did some watercolor with embossing and distress ink. I love this technique, it’s a really easy way to get the watercolor look in an easy way. I hope you like the video! Thanks for stopping by and take care!
- The Alley Way Stamps – Bubble and Tickle Me Happy
- Distress ink – Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, Crushed Olive adn Mowed Lawn
- White embossing powder from Ranger
- White gelpen
- Watercolor cardstock from Tim Holtz
- Cardstock, Neenah solar white and geay cardstock from Simon Says Stamp
- Perfect pearls