I made a card today inspired by Paper Smooches photo challenge, I really love this picture and there is still time for you guys to be a part of it!
I wanted to make a card for my guy, for no reason at all, just because I like him 🙂
And this is what I came up with, I made a video of the process, If you like it and want to see more, don’t forget to subcribe to my youtube channel. Thanks for the support!
- Stampset from Paper Smooches, Happy Camper
- Stencil from Panduro Hobby
- Distress ink, Mustard Seed, Barn Door, Spiced Marmalade
- Memento and Versamark ink
- White embossing powder
- Cardstock from Neenah solar white and Panduro Hobby
- Wood heart from Studio Calico