I have created a mini card with the cutest little unicorn! I really love all these cute critters from Lawn Fawn. I made a video if you would like to see how it’s made. If you like it, don’t forget to subscribe to my youtube channel!
I made another quick mini card with the die cut unicorn from the first card. I temporary adhered it to the card and misted over it with pink, red and shimmer mist. This is the type of cards that usually ends up on one of the kids friends birthday presents. 🙂
Challenges : Lawn Scaping, Simon Says Stamp
- Stampset and die from Lawn Fawn – Critters ever after
- Versafine ink
- Stardust Stickles from Ranger
- Cardstock from DCWV and Neena Solar White
- White gelpen
- Distress ink, Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry and Broken China
- Mist from Mr Huges and perfect pearls
- Banner die from Simon Says Stamp
cute, cute, cute…luv the torn edges…fantastic effect! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
sparkle & shine *~*
Aw, your unicorn is so sweet! It’s so adorable with the glitter! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! 🙂
Very nice blog post. I definitely appreciate this website. Stick with it!
It as enormous that you are getting thoughts from this post