As some of you know I live in the north of Europe and we have had a loooog, cold dark winter but now it’s finally spring! To celebrate that I thought I would make a really colorful and happy card. I have colored with copics and stamped the butterflies with similar shades of Hero arts shadow ink to create a softer look. I made a video of the process, I hope you will enjoy it.
Thanks for stopping by and take care!
- Stampset from HLS , Mix Mashand Butterfly Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp WHITE CARDSTOCK 120 LB Base Weight 12 Pack
- Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board
- Rangers Bubble gum scented stampcleaner
- Fiskars stamp press
- Hero arts shadow ink Bubble gum , Pool , Green hills , Butterbar, Orange Soda
- Ranger Stickles Stardust
- Inkadinkado magic embossig powder bag
- Hero Arts embossing powder Silver
- Glitter paper
- Corner Chopmer from We are memory keeprs
Love your video. Awesome colorful card!
Thank you! I’m so happy that you like it Shirley 🙂
What a beautiful and bright card!! I love the way you inked and colored the butterflies in the same colors (instead of inking in black….) and you can never go wrong with adding some sparkle!! Thinking I’ll bust out my colored inks and copics and some butterfly stamps and make some cards!! Thanks for the inspiration!!