As some of you know I live in the north of Europe and we have had a loooog, cold dark winter but now it’s finally spring! To celebrate that I thought I would make a really colorful and happy card. I have colored with copics and stamped the butterflies with similar shades of Hero arts shadow ink to create a softer look. I made a video of the process, I hope you will enjoy it.
Thanks for stopping by and take care!
- Stampset from HLS , Mix Mashand Butterfly Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp WHITE CARDSTOCK 120 LB Base Weight 12 Pack
- Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board
- Rangers Bubble gum scented stampcleaner
- Fiskars stamp press
- Hero arts shadow ink Bubble gum , Pool , Green hills , Butterbar, Orange Soda
- Ranger Stickles Stardust
- Inkadinkado magic embossig powder bag
- Hero Arts embossing powder Silver
- Glitter paper
- Corner Chopmer from We are memory keeprs