Today I made a clean and simple card using Ella and Friends from Mama Elephant. I used this stamp set in a recent video, but I just had to use it again! I’m in love with all the cute critters in this stamp set! I made a video of the process if you would like to take a look how this came together. Supplies are listed in the end of the post.
Thank you so much for thumbing up my videos and for all your support, it means the world to me! Take care!
Challenges : CAS-ual fridays, CAS-ology ( repeat is all the dots and that the background and sentiment is in silver ) , Virginia Views challenge, Addicted To Stamps, CAS on Sundays, Happy little stampers
- Stampset – Mama Elephant, Ella and friends + dies
- Martha Stewart Mini scoring board – Martha Stewart Crafts Mini Scoring Board
- Memento black ink – Tsukineko Full-Size Memento Fade Resistant Inkpad, Tuxedo Black
- Copics W1, W3, W5
- Embossing Paste – Stampedous Dreamweaver Silver Embossing Paste
- Stencil – Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Layered Stencil, 4.125 by 8.5-Inch, Bubble
- Palette knife – Brand New Viva Decor Palette Knife Set 3/Pkg- Brand New
- 3″ punch from Xcut
- Post it tape – Post-it® Full Adhesive Roll, 1 in x 400 in, White, 4 Paper Rolls/Pack [4 PACK!!!]
- Silver Embossing powder Hero Arts – Embossing Powder / Silver
- Versamark ink – Tsukineko Full-Size VersaMark Pigment Inkpad, Clear
- 3M Foam tape – 3M Scotch 1/2-Inch by 36-Yard Double-Sided Foam Tape
- Fiskars compact stamp press – Fiskars 3×5 Inch Compact Stamp
- Corner Chomper – We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper Tool
- Fiskars sissors – Fiskars Titanium Micro-Tip Easy Action Scissors, 5-Inch
- Fiskars Paper trimmer – Fiskars 12 Inch SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer (152490-1004)
- White cardstock – Neenah Exact Index, 110 lb, 8.5 x 11 Inches, 250 Sheets, White, 94 Bright
This is so gorgeous and just love that elephant, such a sweetie! Love how you used the silver embossing paste, looks amazing in the dots and perfectly done. Brilliant card and I’m so glad you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays!!
What a super, sweet card Joanna! Love that silver embossing paste too! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers CAS! Hazel xx
Tjusigt! Så mycket söta stampset nu….många med just elefanter 🙂
Tack Kia! Jag håller med, det finns otroligt många fina stampset!
Adorable, Joanna! Your cards always make me smile! Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge!
Love the monochrome colour scheme and the feeling of excitement from the elephant! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!
This is so sweet Joanna. Love the dotted background, and the elephant is SUPER CUTE!! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx
That was a wonderful video, Joanna. The silver embossing is a great touch behind the darling elephant. I’m glad you joined us at ATSM this week.
Underbart kort! Jag älskar elefanter och denna var ju hur söt som helst 🙂 Snygg design på hela kortet.
Tack Åsa! 🙂
This is adorable! Lovely colouring on your elephant and the dotty background and embossed sentiment are gorgeous. Thank you for joining in at Happy Little Stampers!
This is lovely!!! Love the texture behind your cute elephant!! Adorable!
Thanks Shannon! 🙂
Super CUTE! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!
This card is so fun and cute! Love the embossing paste. Thanks so much for joining us for the CAS-UAL Fridays Challenge!
A very sweet card. Love the embossed background and the cute little elephant.
Thanks Skye, I’m happy you liked it!