It’s time for another video for the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and today I played with the fantastic stamp set Calm and Loving. It has some really good sentiments for all occations and I think it’s perfect for Valentine. Take a look at the video if you would like to know how this came together!
- Stampset – CAS-ual fridays, Calm And Loving – http://goo.gl/cqInBS
- Fiskars Stamp press – http://amzn.to/1KjlNcL
- Distress ink – Picked Raspberry – http://amzn.to/1guuNRp
- Hero Arts Soft Granite Ink – http://amzn.to/1Fje2Vf
- Versamark – http://amzn.to/1KjLGHf
- Hero arts silver embossing powder – http://amzn.to/1KjLJCP
- inkadinkado magic embossing bag – http://amzn.to/1guvmdW
- Assorted Moonshine sequins from SSS
- Multi Medium Matte
- EK Tweezers – http://amzn.to/1guvD0G
- Grey Cardstock SSS
- ATG Glue gun – http://amzn.to/1KjM8W5
- White cardstock, Neenah Solar white 110lb
You sure brought a rather bland stamp to life!
I’m happy you like the card Kirsten! I really love this stamp set and a think I will use it a lot, I hope you will like the other cards I create with it as well. 🙂
Thank you for your article post.Really thank you! Keep writing.