I’m back with another card and video for you today! I bought this die from Paper Smooches a couple of weeks ago and today I finally had the time to use it for the first time. I made a video of the process if you are interested.
Thank you so much for stopping by, I really appreciate your support!
Take care and I wish you all a Happy Easter!
- Stampset – Paper Smooches – Bitty Bungalows
- Die – Super 2 from Paper Smooches
- Grey cardstock from Simon Says Stamp, Fog, Slate and
- Grey cardstock base – Panduro Hobby
- White cardstock from Neenah Solar White 110lb
- Black copy paper
- Yellow cardstock scraps from Tim Holtz cardstock
- Ink – Versafine Onyx Black
- 2 Way Zig Gluepen
- Foam tape
- Corner Chomper