HI crafty friends!
It’s time for a new challenge over at Addicted to CAS and the code word is CUTE! This is right up my alley, I love cute images!
Our sponsor, Create a smile, has a lot of cute images, and the winner will recive a stampset from them! Yay!
Our hostess is Loll, don’t forget to check out her blog if you haven’t already, she makes awesome cards! Our guest designer for this month is Birgit and she is truly talented and makes unique cards with her own personal twist, hop over to her blog if you need inspiration!
Over to my card, I used Paper Smooches stamps, it’s an older set but this was the first time I used it. I love that little cute bird and she makes me smile. I colored the image with copics and a white gel pen. I used my darkest marker to color in the turquoise banner. The little silver strip is glitter paper and I found this is my grocery store… It even has adhesive on the back, I love it! Cheap and pretty, my kind of stuff…LOL!
Now it’s your time to create something cute and come and play with us over Addicted to CAS!
- Stampset – Paper Smooches, My Peeps
- Copics, BG11, BG15,BG49,Y38
- White gelpen
- Ink, Versamark and Memento Tuxedo Black
- White embossing powder from Ranger
- Cardstock – Neenah Solar White and Panduro Hobby
- Glitter paper from my local grocery store
- We are memory keepers corner chopmper
- ATG tape
- Foam tape