This is my first post as a design team member for Addicted to CAS! The inspiraton word is WORLD. So much fun!
Our sponsor for this challenge is Create A Smile and the price is one stamp set to the winner! Create A Smile has really fun and cute images, this is a challenge that I would have liked to win myseft!
I created a Valentine card using an old map. I have seen gorgeous design pattern of maps but unfortunately I don’t have any, so you find a way in need, right?
I made a quick little video that shares some die cutting tips when you use alphabet dies and want them in a straight line, take a look if you would like to see the process of making of this card.
Thanks for stopping by and take care!
- Stampset – Stampen Dous, Tiny Alpha
- Dies – Mama Elephant, Inline Letters, Heart die from Simon Says Stamp
- Ink – Versafine
- Cardstock – Neenah Solar White
- Red Copic to colour the heart
- Corner Chomper from We Are Memory Keepers
- Foam Tape