Hi crafty friends!
It’s time for a new challenge over at Addicted to CAS and this time it’s all about banners! I love using banners on my card so this is right up my alley.
Our sponsor is Scrappiness designs and the prize is a $5 voucher.
Over to my card, I used three shades of grey cardstock to create my banners and silver embossed my die cut sentiment. This is one of those cards that are more beautiful in real life than on photo, it’s so hard to photograph cards with silver embossing nicely. I made a video of the process if you are interested how this card came together. Thanks for stopping by and come over and play with us over at Addicted to CAS!!
Challenge : Virginias View challenge
- Stampset – Simon Says Stamp – Sending and Wishing + Wishing die
- Square die – My Favorite things, Pierced Square Stax
- Post it tape
- Martha Stewart Mini Scoring board
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- Grey Cradstock – Simon Says Stamp, Fog, Smoke, Slate
- White Cardstock- Neenah Solar White
- Sissors, Fiskars Titanium Nitride
- Embossing buddy from Inkadinkado
- Silver Embossing Powder from Hero Arts
- Stamp press from Fiskars
- Heat tool
- Tweezers from EKtools
- 2 Way Zig glue pen
- Gelly Roll Metallic
- ATG gun
- 3M Foam Tape