This month I’m the Guest Designer over at Happy Little Stampers and it’s all about masking!
I made a card with this darling owl from Paper Smooches. I tried something new when I was doing the coloring, take a look at the video if you would like to know more.
Thanks for stopping by and take care!
This pretty owl even has glittery eyeshadow. 🙂
- Stampset – Paper Smooches Hooties
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Stamp press from Fiskars
- Post it tape 2 Inch wide
- Mini scoring board from Martha Stewart
- Distress ink – Mustard Seed , Spiced Marmelade , Spun Sugar –
- Mini distress inking tool
- Craft mat from Ranger
- Copics – B0000, B00, BG01, R35, R32, R89, Y17, Y38, E71, E74, E77, E79, E29
- Copic Opaque White
- Copic Multi Liner 0.3
- Wink of Stella Clear
- Glossy accent
- Corner Chomper From We Are Memory Keepers
- Neena Solar White 110lb