The inspiration from todays card comes from my own backyard. Where we sit, we have a boring black wall ( the back of a garden shed ) so I bought different styles and colours of bird houses to put up on the wall to make i less boring. I only have seven bird houses so far, but I’m always on the lookout to add to my modest collection….
I have used four different stamp sets to make this card and all supplies are listed below. I made a video of the process, if you like the video and want to see more, don’t forget to subscribe to my youtube channel! Thanks for the support!
- Stampset: Paper Smooches – Bitty Bungalows, and Whimsical, Jane’s Doodles – Sweet heart, My little shoebox – Home tweet home
- Distress ink – Broken China
- Pattern Paper from Panduro Hobby
- Wink Of Stella Glitter Marker
- Home made stencil
- Ink, Memento and Versafine
- Copics to shadow