I have made a peekaboo baby card. ( titt ut means peekaboo in swedish ) and at first you only see the eye and trunk of the elephant, and when you open it you will see all of it!
If I make this kind of card again I think I will make a smaller peekaboo hole. I used distressink to make the front panel, I painted it on with a brush and then misted it with perfect pearls gold mixed with water to give it a soft glimmer. I stamped “titt ut” with versamark and heat embossed it with gold. I did the same thing with the die cut word baby. I stamped the elephant and cut him out and made some highlights with a gel gold pen. I also used some white and black enamel accent for his eye. I punched out a hole in the card and adhered the elephant inside the card along with some stars. Supplies are as usual listed at the end of the post.
Challenges : Simon Says Stamp, The Pink Elephant ( I have to enter the Pink Elephant Challenge with a pink elephant at least once..:-) )
- Alphabet stamp from Alley Way, Alphabet soup
- Elephant from TPC Studio, Jungle
- Die Baby from Simon Says Stamp
- Circle punch from X-cut 2,5 inch
- Distress ink, Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade
- Wood stars from Studio Calico
- White and black Enamel Accent from Ranger
- Gold embossingpowder from Reprint
- Perfect pearls Gold
- Gold Gel pen
Adorable card!! Such a wonderful design!! Love it!
Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!