Hi crafty friends!
Today it’s time for another video for The Alley Way Stamps and today I made a water colored background with my Peerless watercolors. I love them, you can get really bright colors and it’s so much fun! Take a look at the video if you want to know more.
Challenges : Simon Says Stamp, Uniko Studio
- Stampset – The Alley Way Stamps, More Than Words
- Background stamp – Simon Says Stamp, Grid Background
- Peerless Watercolor Complete Edition Book
- Mister Huey’s 1 Ounce Misting Spray-Opaque White
- Tsukineko Full-Size VersaMark Pigment Inkpad, Clear
- Ranger Embossing Powder, .60oz (17 gr) Jar, Super Fine White
- Silver twine from Sykompaniet
- Fun foam from Simon Says Stamp
- Ranger Multi Medium Bottle, 0.5-Ounce, Matte
- Silver metal star
- Scotch CAT 085 Advanced Tape Glider with 2 Rolls of 1/4-Inch by 36-Yard Acid Free Tape,Cure Pink
- Ranger Distress Watercolor Cardstock, 4.25 by 5.5-Inch, 20-Pack
- Classic Crest Cover Solar White 8-1/2×11 110lb 250/pkg