Hi crafty friends!
Today it’s time for another video for The Alley Way Stamps and today I made a water colored background with my Peerless watercolors. I love them, you can get really bright colors and it’s so much fun! Take a look at the video if you want to know more.
Challenges : Simon Says Stamp, Uniko Studio
- Stampset – The Alley Way Stamps, More Than Words
- Background stamp – Simon Says Stamp, Grid Background
- Peerless Watercolor Complete Edition Book
- Mister Huey’s 1 Ounce Misting Spray-Opaque White
- Tsukineko Full-Size VersaMark Pigment Inkpad, Clear
- Ranger Embossing Powder, .60oz (17 gr) Jar, Super Fine White
- Silver twine from Sykompaniet
- Fun foam from Simon Says Stamp
- Ranger Multi Medium Bottle, 0.5-Ounce, Matte
- Silver metal star
- Scotch CAT 085 Advanced Tape Glider with 2 Rolls of 1/4-Inch by 36-Yard Acid Free Tape,Cure Pink
- Ranger Distress Watercolor Cardstock, 4.25 by 5.5-Inch, 20-Pack
- Classic Crest Cover Solar White 8-1/2×11 110lb 250/pkg
Du bjuder alltid på så härlig inspiration. Kortet är verkligen superfint!
En fråga….köper du din fun foam från Simon says Stamp?
Ha en fin dag//Gunilla
Tack Gunilla! 🙂 Ja, just detta köpte jag hos Simon Says Stamp, men innan har jag köpt det på Panduro. Hoppas du får en fin dag du med! Kram!
Great card, love the water coloring and the grid! Thanks for sharing.
LOVE the shades of blue in this, Joanna! The white droplets are just loveliest touches! I love Peerless watercolors, too! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!
WOW! Awesome, stunning, striking and so beautiful – some of my favourite colours here Joanna.
Love it … off to watch the video and thanks for playing along at Uniko. Sarah x
Amazing card, I love the water colour effect it is simply stunning.
Thanks Elaine! So happy that you liked it! 🙂
Ooooooo! This is so cool. Loveliness.
Thanks Melissa! I’m happy that you liked it!
Gorgeous blue hues, Joanna … you’ve created such an amazing galaxy … love that the water droplets look like tiny stars or planets! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Uniko! Anita 🙂
Beautiful and vibrant, FAB video too 🙂 Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x